Filipino Eggplant Caviar
Filipino Eggplant Caviar is a Filipino Dish typically served during special occasions. Its not a common dish but a healthy one! We want to thank the author for submitting this Filipino Dish. Thanks a lot for your post!!
Ingredients needed for the Filipino Eggplant Caviar are:
- 1 large eggplant
- 1 cup onion finely sliced.
- 1 cup green bell pepper finely sliced.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 potato finely sliced.
Procedure to prepare Filipino Eggplant Caviar:
- Broil eggplant until roasted. make sure all parts of eggplant is roasted.
- Remove the skin of the broiled eggplant.
- scrape the eggplant and put it in a big bowl.
- throw away the eggplant skin.
- in a pan, saute onion, garlic until golden brown and the green pepper.
- add the scraped eggplant.
- add tomato.
- mix well to cook
- add oil if its sticky already.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- put the cooked eggplant caviar in a serving dish.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.